Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Lindon

Golden Master
Dang AMD ZEN you are on a roll attacking members here.. threatening to kill us is a very serious threat. You know you could get into a lot of trouble for that? But I could care less... you can't ban anyone because you're moderatorship here is over once David gets back in.

I agree with Matt; but I also feel that CF as a whole has slipped. The no-BS attitude kept this place inline, kept people getting along and yet still let people have fun. Now, the place seems to have turned into a playground all over CF. People aren't following rules, and some Moderators are showing favouritism towards members and letting them get away with the breaking of rules.

I'll have to say that this place has let the rules bend , maybe too much for many member's.

But on the flip side of that, If Mods are too strict w/the Rules...As long as they are in-line..

Will Result in tention building, then in time...There is the feel of member's against the Mods.And the last thing CF needs is division.

I'd like to know there is a equal balance between the Mods keeping the site in order, and the Member's ...Behaving appropriately.

No I am not happy because some select members go out of their way to argue with others and make "noobies" lives harder

I'm not totally happy because of a particular mod. This particular mod doesn't do a good job moderating, shoves his own opinion to others, locks threads that he gets disgusted with, and acts like god. I'm sure most of the members know which mod I am talking about...HE SHOULD NOT BE A MOD!

~mr mixx~ said:
I'll have to say that this place has let the rules bend , maybe too much for many member's.

But on the flip side of that, If Mods are too strict w/the Rules...As long as they are in-line..

Will Result in tention building, then in time...There is the feel of member's against the Mods.And the last thing CF needs is division.

I'd like to know there is a equal balance between the Mods keeping the site in order, and the Member's ...Behaving appropriately.

I disagree; before, as Giancarlo said, there was a no tolerance attitude around this place; none of the Moderators took any bullshit, and, not to blow my own trumpet here, I was one of them. However, members starting going on about how the place wasn't "fun" anymore; so, we let them have their fun. The result? Look around dude; people are leaving, more and more complaints are coming through, and the place in all honesty, is an absolute shambles. CF has turned into a internet theme park, and I, along with many others, am sick of it. We've had more flame wars through our little "fun" era than we'd had in the 6 months before it begun.

I personally have to say that you are correct in CF turning into a theme park, So are you saying that there should be a Tight grip on the Rules ?

The way it was, before it turned into a zoo ? If so, I will support your call on this !!

I do want our member's here to have fun, But It has been taken avantage of, Most will agree.

~mr mixx~ said:
I personally have to say that you are correct in CF turning into a theme park, So are you saying that there should be a Tight grip on the Rules ?

The way it was, before it turned into a zoo ? If so, I will support your call on this !!

I do want our member's here to have fun, But It has been taken avantage of, Most will agree.

Well, once we have everyones opinions, and David has checked through his PMs to see if any complaints about certain/moderators have come through, then we (the staff, including yourself) will discuss it to see what we can do to make everyone happy to some degree.

... I urge users to use this thread to say whatever they feel about this forum. Your complaints, your rants, whatever. Got a problem with how I do things? Fine; PM David about it. This is your oppurtunity to have your voice truelly be heard, so I suggest you take advantage of it. Oh ... and for god sakes be honest. ;)

I'm not totally happy because of a particular mod. This particular mod doesn't do a good job moderating, shoves his own opinion to others, locks threads that he gets disgusted with, and acts like god. I'm sure most of the members know which mod I am talking about...HE SHOULD NOT BE A MOD!
'

If you're talking about ....., I have to say I agree with you.

I'm not against him personally, just against his modship, because he locks threads just because, me and giancarlo are debating for example... hello.. Giancarlo and I have had different opinions on politics and global issues since he joined back in august. Now ***** comes and breaks up the fight... bullshit.. we're okay with flaming a bit, because we're still friends...

Which also brings me to... Mods should stop locking threads just because it's offensive to them or to a certain member. Like I said, I've been here longer then *****, I don't think it's fair that he locks my thread, for example, on views on bush because it's as he calls it "out of control".. when really were just doing what we've been doing for like over half a year. So in that sense, we DEFINATELY need some change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom