Xbox2 vs PS3 vs Revolution

I can say that because it is TRUE. THe G5 is just on Apple platforms, and is not x86, meaning no Windows, meaning emulator, meaning NO GAMES. And this is a GAMING RIG.

Xbox 2 just for halo 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 ..... you get the point.
Well actually i wont live long enough to see halo 5 at the rate there making the games

Haha... still :D

You simply cannot compare a G5 to any Intel or AMD Processor, or indeed a Processor based on the principles because its just so different in software used and such like. However we only ever get, when we do, Dual G5 against Single Intel and AMD Processors; and even then, from Apple no less as you showed the G5 doesn't even get close to twice the performance from twice the processors even at a price tag greater than that of an EE or FX.

If the G5 is so great - why not be Apple Zen? :D

Mario... Zelda... that other one... One's an Italian Plumber and no offense to Giancarlo of course but I doubt they're much cop, the other is a young girl who doesn't put out to the guy who has saved her countless times, and the last is some crazy arse machine. I'm sure if you're Japanese these are brilliant charactors; but time has shown however much Anime-Style Japanese crap is put out the greatest number of people just don't care.

who here can honestly say that they hate the halo 1&2 combo i know the story line is pretty much crap but its still awesome

You sick minded MOFO Lord K. Zelda is one of the Best games ever, and Metroid Prime Echoes has way better graphics then Halo2 does (because it is on the Cube no doubt... :D) Now as far as gameplay goes, Halo2 and Metroid are equal, I love both EQUALLY. The Legend of Zelda makes Halo2 look like Pong, so go shove it.

In Zelda you go around picking up leaves and throwing chickens at people; there is neither a storyline nor shooting. In Metriod Prime god only knows what you do. In Halo 2 you have the best and most unusual Storyline Available, you get to play your enemy, you have a guy with guns and tanks and flying things and you have a controller that makes sense to do it with :D

lol, i dont wanna play a game were i throw chickens, i'd rather throw plasma grenades!!

Back
Top Bottom