Unhappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarpeNoctem

Daemon Poster
I wish I can be on this forum more often so I can moderate too.

LK is still here. I see his posts pop up here and there, just not a mod anymore--Guru now.

I see your point. Nothing against zen, but he is kind of full of himself.. and tries to make a lot of changes around here...... and not all of them help, to be frank.

But I highly doubt that anything is going to change.

Ever since Kalthorn left and AMD ZEN and mr. mixx became moderators, they seem to keep chaning the entire forum. I vote that the forum gets put how it was before they became moderators. No offence to you guys, I am just unhappy that things keep getting messed with.

i agree

Well i dont mind how the forum is atm, Lord Kalthorn is decent so is Mr Mixx, Airiox and Matt.
Dynamix for president
I dont wish to comment on Zen

I say we call for immediate removal of AMD ZEN and plase Dynamix or perhaps rakedog in his place. Either seem to be more down to earth. Even though I disagree with rakedog a lot, I still like him. I think he would make a good moderator. AMD ZEN on the other hand.. recently posted this infringing thread about Apple "going up" and then shoving his views down our throats... while not providing any evidence to back himself up. Is that what you want here? To set that kind of precedent?

lots of people around here shove their views down other peoples throats with little or no evidence.

what matters is that the moderators are there to diffuse fights and delete spam.

root said:
what matters is that the moderators are there to diffuse fights

Totally agree, but at the same time, I feel that Moderators shouldn't let their views/feelings on the particular subject get in the way of making a fair decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom