Are these normal temps for a comp under full usage

with a prescott, ppl who use BIG water 12 from thermal take get like .... 45idle, and the auxilary temp is the psu

sho95 said:
Af for MY self have not had good experience's with AMD. The ones at work have got down at least once nedding to replace the cpu from the cheapest to the XP type
AS far for the 64's i would not by one.

lol, the ones at work??? how old is the place u work at? how big of a place is it? cuz most companies buy the cheapest shit they can find for comps, and run into prolems like that, and a64== pwn all mine runs better than my old p4, tho i had a 400mhz fsb, none the less, my frend has a 3ghz ht p4, and my comp loads evthing faster than his, and mind u im at 2ghz and 200mhz faster fsb than him, so that should give u an idea of the pwr of the a64, and as for now, i cant oc cuz the raid max psu is crappin out ... and its only been 2 months :( mebbe ill get a new case when i get my job, which i turned in an app today to a vet :) :) :) hehe aspire x navigator will pwn

trance565
you may be right. Do you have EVEREST so you can do a BENCHMARK.

what are your results:

thanks

right now i dun have everest, but in a week or two when i get my other hdd back, and am able to install winxp, ill get it and tell u, all i kno is taht the one where the lower number is best, i go like .43ms or sumthin, .02 ms better than the best one :) that was when was ocing to 2.5ghz tho, so im not to sure about not ocing cuz i was beating the 3800, which i kno i wont be able to do not ocing :)

not stock, but swiftech heatsink with vantec tornado on low spd, but right now my psu is Fing up so im not ocing, i actually had to disconnect front led case lights and one back fan :(

Thats a thourougbread core aint it!!! they were renouned for gettin hot!! My mates got the same cpu and his runs at 56c!!

Back
Top Bottom