xp64 and xp32

d_source

Daemon Poster
I have winXP pro (32bit) installed as my OS right now. I have left a separate drive open in order to install the next OS, which is xp64. (I would like to download and install the trial version). Does anyone know if there will be any conflicts if I install xp64 and leave xp32 on a separate drive? Or will it be the exact same as having win2k and winxp?

what exactly does more bits do?

by the way im not looking for an answer like "FASTER" or "ITL NEVER BLOW UP" im looking for what bit acually is and yeah if u can help me thnx.

ummm, human eye sees infinate colors, computer with a 32bit cpu can only process 32 bits of color, which is like .... one million sumad colors, 64bit, with a fully 64 bit OS will be able to process up to 64 bits of color, thus doubling and enhancing the computing world with more crazy colors for xtacy addicts to stare at the screen for

and to the original question, if u have ever isntalled windows xp, you should know that it will format EVERY DRIVE completley, before installing the os, so it will get rid of the 32 bit os before it installs, win xp dun like dual booting, so if u gonna use 2 OS u gotta install the other os second, and in this case .... its one or the other i believe

bleh i dont even have a 64 bit capable cpu, blehhhhhhhhhh

so just better colors for when smoking some hooka? or i mean is it faster? and why would colors make it faster?

not necessarily faster, but the fact of the matter is, 64 bit means better computing possibilities, and my cpu by the way running at 2ghz, will pwn urs :) anyways, better computing is better computing and it's wut everyone will be using when u dont believe in it and u will be left behind :)

wtf when did i say i dont beleive in it, either way, intel have nuclear missils and are going to blow up AMD very soon, they already shot the monkey on the moon, its just a matter of time. better computing possiblities? what the heck does that mean?

oh lol, sry, mis read ur post, thot u said meh i dun believe in a 64bit capable cpu ... lol. 3AM kina messes with u :) and better computing possibilities, as in, better loading times, photo editors are more ... precise, jsut evethign is better detailed and faster

BanChan said:
wtf when did i say i dont beleive in it, either way, intel have nuclear missils and are going to blow up AMD very soon, they already shot the monkey on the moon, its just a matter of time. better computing possiblities? what the heck does that mean?

AHAHA!!! I hope Intel goes bankrupt. AMD shall prevail!

It's true you can't just load two versions of the same operating system on the same PC, and concerning AMD and INTEL, they are just the puppets of Microsoft.
If Microsoft wants to come up with a 128 bit version, one of the CPU companies will have to lead to deliver. It's not that we need it, (like zillions of colours for the color blind) but more like,,,,,,, there's a lot of $$$ to make just by re-inventing software, which is also a way to monopolize it's stronghold and keep Linux Macintosh and other operating system makers behind, far behind (moneywise).

Back
Top Bottom