I feel so special

JustOneMoreGuy said:
I was in a comp prog. class today and som 1 switched my keyboard and mouse into different slots and i took me like 20 mins too figure it out.

Good luck lol on becoming the next Bill Gates

well im glad u all had a good laugh and im gonna use every trik u mentioned on the kid who did it to me. Thnx 4 the ideas!!

we snap the disc drives off our old school macs and kick em around. Jam pencils and shit in em.

oh god what i did in computer class, printed out the song "uncle fucker" in size 72 font and restarted the computer (since its on deep freeze) it erases everything that happened before you put that on, we spit in the ethernet and keyboard ports. stole the teacher's stapler, trash can, almost spit in her coffee, sstake her stop watch and curse at her and make ufn of her and shout things like "DARTH VADER THESE NUTS" or "MS. FREEMAN SUCK MY BALLS" good times good times...... and that was last year....

we were gonna steal her microwave and her external cd drive at the end of the year, but scared we wudnt walk the stage for graduation.

We pushed a full rubbish bin down a flight of stairs and then pinned it on some year 7s

Back
Top Bottom