add/remove programs list

jay8990

Daemon Poster
Ok in my add/remove program list there is something kin up massive space! not disk space or that just taking up space in the list! theres no actual text or that, if you highlight the area theres nothing there just a massive gap in the list!!!
its not doing any harm but what is it?! spyware? adware? just some random error?

Cheers, Jay

You have nothing to worry about. It doesn't mean anything to the best of my knowlege. Correct me if I am wrong because I have AutoCAD 2004 doing the same thing.

He said its taking up massive space...

imagine 10 gigs just eaten from ur HDD from a blank space, now are you worried?

run ad-ware run anti-virus run microsoft's spyware
im dont think thats the problem but it mite help

it mite be something important, but if its not just try searching what folder its in, if it has a name on the add/remove program then type that in the search place

he also said its not takin up hdd space or anything, its just aking up space in teh list, read the post fully, cuz he also said it didnt have a name

Taking space in the add/remove list is not normal, I'd take a cruise in my Registry Editor and check for any programs that were uninstalled that still have keys in the registry. Even better, I'd go and download jv16 Powertools from www.zdnet.com and cleanup your registry. Right off the back after you installed jv16, click on the installed programs lists and check if there are programs you removed but still in your list; then go to registry tools and run the registry cleaner. You may be surprised at how many unvalid keys your registry has. jv16 use to be free but is now shareware/trailware, but it's worth the try.

Back
Top Bottom