Daemon Poster
These are my temps when Im playing FiFA World Cup 2002

Monitor: 37 C
MOBO: 39 C
CPU: 53 C
HDD: 41 C

Are these normal

i have a 3.2 prescott too

i use everest, and it says aux and has a picture of a monitor, so i guess its the monitro, but i may be wrong :)

Sounds a bit high if you touch your monitor and it was 40 degrees u could probaly feel some heat

On Everest thats not you monitor but the sensor reading from your CPU. Thats pretty good temp. 37C I got 3.2 prescott ht too It was running at 39 cat idle before i Just installed a new MOBO. now I"m getting about 44C from Everest. Should come down once the thermal paste settels in.

As for your reading on your section CPU: 53c did you get that reading using your bios?

If so your in good shape. In my opinion.

as for your MOBO idont know I never had My MOBO hotter that the CPU

What are you people talking about???!?!

We are talking about Prescotts here! They are OVENS. If you get 45 and below on a Prescott, you either have the BEST FAN COOLING in the WORLD, or GOOD LIQUID COOLING!!!

I mean, my mom's Prescott 3.4GHz P4 w/HT runs at 50 idle!! At full load, we are talking 73!!!! HELLO!! THAT IS HOT!!!

AMD ZEN
if you get your self a better cpu fan and better ventilation on you case i bet you can get to the low 40's.

At full load my 3.2 ht hits no more that 60c
as I'm typing this reading is at 43c fan running at 3800 rpm's

the only time I saw 70 C on my cpu was when I did not add thermal paste on the CPU.

It has a Zalman cooler on it. I don't care about it, if her CPU blows up, oh well, that gets rid of our last Intel processor in the house which is no sweat off my back. We will just get her a dual opteron setup for Photoshopping :D

Af for MY self have not had good experience's with AMD. The ones at work have got down at least once nedding to replace the cpu from the cheapest to the XP type
AS far for the 64's i would not by one.

Back
Top Bottom