Best Manufacturer for NVIDIA 6600GT

TibsBeatAll said:
if you ain't going to overclock ever.

Most definitely get the BFG.

1. they have lifetime warranty
2. say the card breaks a year and a half from now, they'll probably replace it with a 6800 or 6800GT
3. BFG comes oc'ed.

i would love to get this, but my monitor is VGA, and i think the BFG 6600GTs come only in Dual DVI

yea, there are dvi to vga adapters.

And gainwards.......

i hate them.

customer service just totallyi crapped out on me. Their cards are overpriced. The "GOLDEN sample" versions oc only as well as the other brands do. Okay, watever.

yea, i would get bfg or MSI, and most gfx cards taht come with dvi out only will come with atleast ONE dvi to vga adapter

I have MSI card (but its PCIe) and i get cr@ppy scores on my 3Dmark05 (havent tried and otehrs though). I love the card and it looks great, but the 3377 score bothers me since i have (or supposed to have) such a superior system.

Leadtek makes very good cards. My two 6800Ultras are running perfectly. If you are doing SLi though, it gets cramped, so I would go eVGA with 6800Ultras, but for 6600GTs, Leadtek is my pick.

d_source said:
I have MSI card (but its PCIe) and i get cr@ppy scores on my 3Dmark05 (havent tried and otehrs though). I love the card and it looks great, but the 3377 score bothers me since i have (or supposed to have) such a superior system.

on 05' thats a very good score, most ppl with raelly awesome systems with dual 6800's and waht not get like 5k or a lil more

Back
Top Bottom