Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

WALMART= EVIL!!!!!!! I HATE WALMART. They have put over 1,200 American business out of business because they IMPORT ALMOST EVERYTHING from STUPID CHINA!!!

I'm not insulting CHINA!!! I am insulting EVIL Walmart. China is gaining power that way, more power to them, but China needs to stop intruding in EVERYTHING. China is fine, their business ethics suck though, and Walmart is a bitch.

Walmart employs thousands, it is hardly evil. My friends work there as a part time job. But I like Target better.

China's great :D Lovely piece of land. I've always wondered what would happen had Peter the Great lived for another 30 Years and conquered China. That would mess up the timeline a little. But it would be interesting.

I think China is a bit over crowded... maybe invade Mongolia and Russie if you want

Lol - he controls Russia, and China Controls Mongolia :p Do you not know who Peter the Great is?

But yeah, lol, there weren't as many people in China at the time.

China is in economic trouble... which is masked by superficial growth. It is not sustainable. They could collapse their own economy with hyperinflation. Nobody invades Russia... no matter how bad economically it is. Genghis Khan was the last one to do it.. but no one has ever been successful at it... whether it be Napoleon or Hitler.

Back
Top Bottom