MS and Apple Joining Forces ?

brn

Solid State Member
I know it's a far-fetched idea BUT... wouldn't it be cool if Microsoft and Apple joined forces? What would become of the PC industry? Would Longhorn be called "WinMac Longhorn Edition"? Would you be able to choose what UI you wanted? Would Windows finally be stable?
Post your thoughts and ideas here. Post what you think would happen if MS bought Apple or if they joined forces. :) :)

MS and Apple Joining Forces ? Poll!

I know it's a far-fetched idea BUT... wouldn't it be cool if Microsoft and Apple joined forces? What would become of the PC industry? Would Longhorn be called "WinMac Longhorn Edition"? Would you be able to choose what UI you wanted? Would Windows finally be stable?
Post your thoughts and ideas here. Post what you think would happen if MS bought Apple or if they joined forces. :) :)

lol your dreaming..the only time ms will help apple is win apple came out with imac g3 and ms had to help their asses with it

Yeha, just like how I think Sony, Nintendo and Xbox should join forces and make the baset and most advanced console ever

Re: MS and Apple Joining Forces ? Poll!

Uhhh didn't you have another thread about this?

I did but this one has a poll. I don't know what happened but when I was configuring the poll I noticed I made a mistake and so when I hit back and i corrected it must have posted it twice, the corrected version with the poll and the uncorrected version minus the poll. If there is a admin reading this, could you please add the posts from the other one to this one and delete the other one? Sorry!
This is the corrected version!

I know, I know, but this thread is meant for dreamers! I wanted people to post what would out of it! LOL! That's alright though!

Re: MS and Apple Joining Forces ? Poll!

No they shouldn't. MS would ruin the purity of MAC OSX Tiger. Apple would not be dumb like that, they have much more power currently then Microsoft in the stock market, and are growing EXPONENTIALLY. Why would they want MS to come in and weigh them down with their low stocks, bad sales, and problems with..... get this.... TRYING to sue Linux (AHAHAHAH!! They are trying to sue millions of people!! DUMBASS MICXROSOFT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom