PS3 Concept Designes?

I like the second one down - but the XBox theories look a whole lot better:

concept5.gif

xbox2.jpg

xboxnext.jpg

xenon.jpg

All pretty nice :D

I want them to make the last one, so i can take the piss out of my m8, and say something like
"hey you have 2 PC'S in your room" lol

money_man said:
all those XBOX theories look like crap LK, the only good ones thats been posted is the second PS3 down

That's what YOU say, because you hate the fact that Xbox owned PS2.

The second XBOX2 looks cool. I like the big glowing green X on it. The others look like crappage. All the PS3 concept designs look bad except the silver circular one.

Here are some more possibilities for the Revolution. The one in the lower left of the picture is all wireless controller setup with Micro HDV.

And just for those Nintendo fans who love the LEgend of Zelda games, check out these screenies from the new Zelda game!

and here are come monsters!

Constantly putting up Cut Scenes Zen :D

I still don't know though, how they can drag that stort out so far. Its crazy talk. They should have got it on ages ago - its inplausable now.

I quite like the bottom left lot of Nintendos. They're reasonably nice. But they don't really look like consoles... they look like all of those Children's Computer Toys you get. Like those strange Animal Computery Things on Chains - they look like a large one of those.

Back
Top Bottom