Crashing Problem!

xFayex

Solid State Member
Every time I save something, send something, open something, or change my display picture on MSN, or change a song on Windows Media Player, on my laptop, it crashes. It says that the program is not responding, therefore I have to end the task, and restart my Windows Media Player/ MSN/or Web page I am on or whatever.

It is all very annoying, it has been like this for a week or so. I have no error or warning messages, so I'm wondering if you know what the problem is and how it can be sorted out.

Any help would be appreciated immensely!

Thanks a lot,
Faye.

Sorry to double post, but I'm bumping it!

If it helps, I've already tried doing a scan disk thing for checking errors and a disk fragmentation, that worked for a few hours last night. But now it's just doing the same thing, crashing!

So, please, does anyone know what the problem is, and how to sort it out?

Thanks.

Yeah, but it crashes when I save stuff as well, so I don't think it's just the Media Player or MSN crashing it.

Have you run spyware programs? use something like Spybot S&D, Ad-Aware SE And Microsoft Anti-Spyware BETA1 in the meantime i'll be sleeping C Ya!

Try reformatting, Or running a virus scan! Are you using a firewall? What are your system specs?

Back
Top Bottom