bling bling OC'd 6800gt 3dmark03 12610

Status
Not open for further replies.

crayzboost

In Runtime
ok i was having problems with overclocking my cpu so i put it back to stock (2.2Ghz) but overclocked my card more to 422/1.14 and pumped out 12610 on 3dmark03, can anybody beat me with a similar setup?

wow i cant beat u but i am impressed!!! Thats about what amn ultra wud get if not a the ultra would get a litlle more!!! Thats one good oc!

yeah what i did was just hit the "Detect Optimal Frequencies" Button and ran it. it didint seem to work so well in doom3 though i mean everything was smooth and stuff but occasionaly it would chop a little , but then again i turned all the settings up to max just to see what it would do..

oh by the way i ran 3dmark05 and scored 5084, does that seem ok?

LOL Wow...considering that you have a 6800 GT, those scores are so-so. I have a regular 6800 NU and I scored 12,010. But, whatever floats your boat...

Yeah, with one card in I scored 13,149. With both of my cards in I scored 21,144 at this point. I'm happy.

alvino said:
LOL Wow...considering that you have a 6800 GT, those scores are so-so. I have a regular 6800 NU and I scored 12,010. But, whatever floats your boat...
but your 600 points below me hmmm, its not my fault you dont have a gt. i just got rid of a bfg 6800oc and scored what you did..

alvino said:
I never said that I'm not happy whit my 6800 NU. I love my 6800. :)
actually i turned it back down to 400/1.1 just to be safe and at that setting i ran a 5084 in 3dmark05. i do love this card though. i can see getting anything better then the gt, i mean whats the point does it make any games look better? or is it just for high 3dmark scores.hmm

AMD ZEN said:
Oh, dual core 6900Ultra.... *drools profusely*

Oh yeah....I heard that it's going to be PCI-E, SLI (duh), with 512mb of memory and that it's going to be 512-bits! *drools* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom