bored.....

I would buy Vanilla Ice Cream! Nothing but vanilla ice cream! I would buy so much that I would die after eating like 4-5 big tubs. :p

I would buy three slurpee machines and fill one with mashed potatos, the next with melted butter and the third with gravy.

Five simple words: Have somebody kill the Pope :D

Haha, nah. I'd buy a server for my site! Then put the rest in a bank to decide what to do with later.

Buy myself a nice big house in France or somewhere in Europe at least. Get it all completely wireless (streaming media everywhere). Then I would set up the biggest, baddest, server room to host whatever games I wanna play. Then a huge lan room with projection screens for everyone.....oh and a lamborghini murcealago

buy a 4000mhz processor, radeon vid card, 2gig worth of ram, new microsoft laser mouse. Then put the other $11997310.43AU into a long term savings account for when im 30,oh and ill get a nice car as well, perhaps an older version of a lotus, and say a mill in my normal account
jack

tsk tsk...Very materialistic of yal...I would payoff all my debts 1st , then buy up land & put up housing for the homeless...

I'm sorry, but my heart goes out to these outcasts by society...

Ahaha Slayer i live in NZ and i wuvs it anyway i would just get DSL,home network,new PC, PS2 games, Xbox and give some to charity and stick the rest in mi bank lol since i can't really do much with it

Back
Top Bottom