Do i Have Enough Wattage

Hmmm, i read reviews and i acctualy know 2 people with that psu. They say it is ok but on the cheaper side.

It is not on the cheaper side. Go to Newegg.com and you will find tons of people who like the review. What is your problem anyways? Trying to accuse me of putting shitty parts into my computer? Nice try. But I get the best products I can buy. They aren't top of the line, but I make sure I do not skimp of quality. THE PSU IS NOT ON THE CHEAPER SIDE, whoever told you that is lying.

Um right. I heard from three people that they said it was decent a little cheap. Would you like their numer? Would that satisfy you? I didnt say everyone thjought that or had proof. All i said was that my friends said it wasnt good for them.

A little my rear end. It is of good construction. I trust the 50+ on Newegg who had review it, over your so called friends that may or may not have the product to begin with. I'm saying it is so fucking good for me, I think I could go with an Athlon 4000+ and be happy with it. And go with SLI. If I had the money... I think your friends are full of it. You need to establish one fact: I never buy shitty products.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-163-018&depa=0

Some reviews:

N/A,2/16/2005 6:25:16 AM
Had it for a couple weeks now and so far so good, it is pretty light but you can't beat the price for the power. the only complaint i have so far is that it runs pretty warm, i see alot of people remo... See complete review>
Had it for a couple weeks now and so far so good, it is pretty light but you can't beat the price for the power. the only complaint i have so far is that it runs pretty warm, i see alot of people removed the fan covers on it ill have to give that a shot.

Mike,2/12/2005 9:44:19 AM
Works Perfect
Runs my 2 160gb hds and my 80gb, my dvd burner, volcano 12, geforce 5900xt video card, 1gb ram , amd 2800+, m7ncg 400 mobo.
my old 450 was way to weak but this one handels it perfe... See complete review>
Works Perfect
Runs my 2 160gb hds and my 80gb, my dvd burner, volcano 12, geforce 5900xt video card, 1gb ram , amd 2800+, m7ncg 400 mobo.
my old 450 was way to weak but this one handels it perfect even at full load
thanks newegg

N/A,2/9/2005 10:06:47 PM
nice psu. pretty quiet and powerful. cool red light fan. it can powerup my heavy add-on pc. 5 HD, 1 dvd drive, floppy, 7 case fans, 3d pro cooler.....enough, recommended to buy this. you'll like it.

mrcactus,2/9/2005 9:37:29 PM
I recieved my power supply yesterday and immediately started monitoring it for voltage and MB and CPU temps. It is more quiet than I expected, runs great and is consistent in voltage. Even the addi... See complete review>
I recieved my power supply yesterday and immediately started monitoring it for voltage and MB and CPU temps. It is more quiet than I expected, runs great and is consistent in voltage. Even the addition of nvidia 6600 GT card didn't change the temperature. I'm satisfied so far.
NewEgg did its usual great job on delivery. I ordered Saturday evening and had it in hand Tuesday at 1PM. Can't beat it!

rsscully,2/7/2005 1:30:21 PM
So far so good. I have had my computer running for a month straight, and have had no problem. I am curious to see how it holds up. This power supply is much lighter than many others I have used, wh... See complete review>
So far so good. I have had my computer running for a month straight, and have had no problem. I am curious to see how it holds up. This power supply is much lighter than many others I have used, which makes me wonder how well made it is.

Not only that it is 24 AMPS. Something you can't find until you reach $120.

Giancarlo said:
. You need to establish one fact: I never buy shitty products.

I never said you did. Gian, you always get so defensive. All i stated was that MY FRIENDS said they didnt like it. I was never talking about the whole you idiot(something you might say to me). I only stated what my friends said. Read my posts fully before you get all stupid and start prducing information that isntneeded since that isnt what i am saying.

Dude. It is MY money we are talking about here.. and that becomes personal. I do not let my money go to waste on a bad product. Nearly all reviews say it is a great product. So who should I believe.. the reviews or your friends? You should be the one reading my own posts.

alright guys stop this, giancarlo i read all of the reviews and if it werent for my huge zalman cpu fan i would have bought it but it wont fit, i think it looks hot all red like that.

and jack22 you know your pressing his buttons, i used to do that to my little brother, simple smart replys. lol he hated that use to get him so hot..

i ended up getting the aspire turbo case 500w.

thanks for the help though guys..

Well that's why it has two fans. I don't like the aspire one.. seems kinda junky.. but hey your decision. And no I'm not angered or annoyed by jack's simple minded responses.

Back
Top Bottom