Mozilla Firefox annoys me!

I hate Firefox and Netscape everyone says Firefox is awesome well I have been using it for a while now looked at all of its features and frankly I don't give A shit. May I quote almost all People who like firefox "It has a popup blocker though" I dont care ok if you actually got the update then Internet Explorer has A popup Blocker also whic isn't that bad at all I actually prefer it and did popup tests on both and got the same results. No Popups! In case I haven't mentioned I dont like Internet Explorer either I prefer Slimbrowser which most of you guys have never heard of and think it is bad but sometimes the least popular are the best. And By the way Windex Multible Tabs isn't the most recent thing pretty much every browser has them...Except IE because its made by Microsoft and mozilla does also like Furgy said Hit Ctrl+T and OMG a new tab pops up.

Seriously, if you have ever opened a .PDF file in Mozilla firefox you'll notice that it will crash half of the time and the other half you have to wait 5 minutes for the document to load.

I had that problem, but then I realized I had the old version of Acrobat Reader.... downloaded the newest one and never had a problem again.

I hate Firefox and Netscape everyone says Firefox is awesome well I have been using it for a while now looked at all of its features and frankly I don't give A shit. May I quote almost all People who like firefox "It has a popup blocker though" I dont care ok if you actually got the update then Internet Explorer has A popup Blocker also whic isn't that bad at all I actually prefer it and did popup tests on both and got the same results. No Popups! In case I haven't mentioned I dont like Internet Explorer either I prefer Slimbrowser which most of you guys have never heard of and think it is bad but sometimes the least popular are the best. And By the way Windex Multible Tabs isn't the most recent thing pretty much every browser has them...Except IE because its made by Microsoft and mozilla does also like Furgy said Hit Ctrl+T and OMG a new tab pops up.

Whatever. Mozilla is the next browser. IE simply doesn't live up to the standards. IE7 will still be full of loopholes...

Of course it will its internet explorer i mean really do any of you really expect anything from IE? i didnt think so and i dont care if itll have loopholes i wont use it i dont now either.

you know... i'm scared about the mary had a little lamb thing.. i was singing that song that day.........

i dislike you... dark wizard!!!

Back
Top Bottom