Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

id rather got to the mall. much better walmart creeps me out really! its gross and over crowded. and thier prices arent all that great thier clothes are sometimes more expsnsive then the malls!!!

ewww!!!

Whatthe hell is Walmart? is it a store? how about we put some little penguin statues there

I take that to great offence aCb

It's my money and im not wasting it. im the only person that i know of that is my age group that spends his/her own money on the things I want. I've bought everything i own thats expensive, my mom and dad wont spend $200.00 on a computer let alone the $3600.00 i've spent buying all my computer stuff.

athlon64fx said:
id rather got to the mall. much better walmart creeps me out really! its gross and over crowded. and thier prices arent all that great thier clothes are sometimes more expsnsive then the malls!!!

ewww!!!

Actually I find the prices are cheaper then everything else. But then again so is the quality. K-Mart is even worse.. the quality is total suckage there.

oh yah kmart sucks their pharmacy gave me the wrong birth control pills one time I notived right before I pulled out!!! that could have seriously hurt me if I did take one of those other ones.

thier pharmacys also have gotten my dads meds mixed up too! they are so ditzy and bad!!

dont trust kmart pharmacy!!!

Im sticking to malls for stuff and kroger for food! krogers awesome great quality and ok prices. I got my kroger plus card and its great!

hehehhehehe walmarts clothes suck thyer too plain and more expensive then some stores in the mall even!!

maybe american stores, but in canada Walmart is god. the malls are way more expensive

Back
Top Bottom