How the h311 do i fix this stupid $10 monitor??

Windex1

In Runtime
This is not homework. Thanks all of you who've helped me with my college class though.

Alright, so i've got this monitor that cost me 10 dollars and it goes from normal color to tones of blue. I think that has to do with the serial port cord, but i'm not sure.

The main thing that is annoying me is the size of the screen. This monitor is about a 14 inch monitor and there is no way to resize it horizontally so i have it strected up and down on the screen but not side to side.

So in point, there are black edges about 1.25 inches think on each size of the whole monitor display.

How do i fix this?

I have a NEOTEC monitor.

model:dm-1435
serial no.:18210810515

that's about all i'm getting off of it besides power.

does it need a driver? And does anyone know a specific place i can get a driver if so?

so there is no buttons to adjust the screen? not even in the back? you might be able to download a program that will adjust it for you

This monitor must be an old one b/c most monitor's have those control's on them eathier on the from or back....so new one's are on the from sise or from bottom....

Personall i would just invest in a new one, oa good used one that has full control's for it.

but but but...

but i want McGyver skillz. (with a Z) so how would i go about fixing it? I do have some knowledge in schematics.

Re: but but but...

Windex said:
but i want McGyver skillz. (with a Z) so how would i go about fixing it? I do have some knowledge in schematics.

ha i like that one, well what you will need is a empty toilet paper tube a toothpick and some gum from the bottom of your shoe.

no but seriously there might just be something wrong with the monitor.

Back
Top Bottom