Stop It!!

BTW, I am a senior in High School, and I will be going to Purdue University or Rose Hulman or MIT within the next 8 months, CAN'T WAIT!

Do you know by any chance where I can find realistic requirements for addmision to MIT? That's like my dream college.... But I don't know what kind of things I need to get in.

AMD ZEN said:
Ok, I am sick of this! I go to school, and then LIKE 50 spammers come in (10 of which are the same skitso freakshow!) ANY more useless, stupid, retarded, waste of time threads will be locked IMMEDIATELY and I will PERSONALLY see to it that you are banned for 2 days!

Social Lounge threads can be fun, BUT NOT RANDOM!!!!
Tell the spammers by banning them not by encouraging them vy not even locking there topics ive never seen many get banned.

Y do they do that, spam i mean, do they get sexually aroused by spam or summat!! wierd peeps!

Yea, it was one skitso freakshow..... crazy mofo. Either way, my warning applies to any people in the forum. The other MODs tend not to ban spammers (who spam forum wide or more then once in multiple threads) but I DO. I am mean to spammers, and those stupid people come on and post 1-9X and then never again. They just want to get referals and other crappola, or advertise their company. I say they need to die, and I ban them with Prejudice!!!

Hey ZEN, i think i found a pic of your optiron cannon, or what ever you call that thing...hehe

3D008_010.jpg

So is that you hold that thang ???

Back
Top Bottom