Who should host the 2012 Olympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
There are racists in every country. I could express concern about Britain and the BNP. But you are trying to paint it as if the whole country is like that and some incident should disqualify a country...

That is more along the lines of what I actually meant. It doesnt seem like that I agree, and yes the BNP..well, they're hundreds of times worse than any racism in a football match. We have some documentarys that really do open your eyes to how much hatred there is and its very worrying.

As a UK Student I would like to say that the US schooling/education system is so much better than ours, and anyone else having seen it first hand will agree with that. (purely on an academic level, economic aspects and political aspects I do not know enough about to comment upon.)

http://www.csun.edu/~hfanr055/reg/ftfadmr2.html

how did you ever manage the requirements?
my god your intelligence asstounds me... you must be so proud...

Why would you fail at politics? could it be your inability to form a constructive argument without swearing at people? your lack of knowledge? (I mean even I knew what the american sedition is and what it means and I don't even live in your country).
could it be your general ignorance, and inability to accept that you might be wrong.
you overestimate yourself, and are arrogant and moronic.

I realise there is a majors and minors system in america, you havn't mentioned either of yours.

I had a 2.6 in high school. Nothing outstanding. But at CSUN I have a 3.8 GPA. You don't need to mock people around here. I'm tired of it. I won't fail at politics. I have an outstanding ability in forming a constructive argument (whereas you lack that ability, root). Again your inferior education shows its face, once again. I do know what sedition means. I've studied up on it. But the US is still far more free.. freedom of speech wise. My lack of knowledge? You fucking prick, I study this every single day. You do not have any advantage here.

I have mentioned them in my profile, you dumbass. Maybe if you actually read it for a change you would know.. but hey you are too dumb and too dyslexic.

"could it be your general ignorance, and inability to accept that you might be wrong.
you overestimate yourself, and are arrogant and moronic."

No in fact it is you who can't accept you are just downright wrong. You are ignorant and retarded. You are the one overestimating your inferior intelligence. You are stupid and arrogant. You also don't know anything about politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom