Who should host the 2012 Olympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
root said:
So you honestly believe that people should be allowed to say whatever they like, no matter what emotional hurt or torment it may cause others?

As long as it doesn't cause violence. But people are allowed to hold whatever opinion they want. This isn't some utopia fairytale. Sadly enough people aren't tolerant and that is in their right. I will attack their views but never ask them to be silenced. To silence a belief, is to advocate stalinism.

Yep thats right it's actually illegal to speak words that may incite revolution in America.

-so much for freedom of speech...

Yes that's illegal because the government in the United States is legitimate and recognized internationally. It is not legal to overthrow a legitimate government. Again you come with straw man ass attacks. Not valid in any sense of the word. You are braindead. Your degree in pissing doesn't get you anywhere.

Your degree in whatever social issues it is doesn't even get you the ability to start thinking for yourself it would seem, perhaps once you're out of your first year you'll have learnt a bit more...

Revolution is not illegal, (thats why america is able give give iraq a hand in it's revolution).

In america it is illegal to talk about revolution of the government under the sedition law,

Revolution against a legitimate, and popularly elected government is illegitimate. You are the one who can't seem to grasp shit. I can't understand you.. you always try to go after me, even though you don't have a abililty in thinking for yourself. You're an idiot, dude. You need to grow up and start acting your age. Afterall it seems the US has the most lenient freedom of speech in the developed world.

Revolution against a legitimate, and popularly elected government is illegitimate.

that is true...
has you actually read and understod what I said you would have realised I am not talking about conducting a revolution.
the law of sedition prevents people deflaming the government or talking about revloution.

any government (domocratically elected or not) illigitimacises revolution, because it's in their best intrests not to allow it... could you imagine a government that freely leaves easy options to overthrow it?
According to iraqi law revloution is illegal, the process of revolution is overturning government and law, when you've finished your revolution, and got what you wanted, you re-write the laws.

there is no international law to say how individual countries should be governed.

root said:
that is true...
has you actually read and understod what I said you would have realised I am not talking about conducting a revolution.
the law of sedition prevents people deflaming the government or talking about revloution.

You can't seem to speak proper english.. so really I have nothing more to say to you.

According to iraqi law revloution is illegal, the process of revolution is overturning government and law, when you've finished your revolution, and got what you wanted, you re-write the laws.

When a government is internationally respected and recognized it has a right to exist. Saddam's government was not recognized. Furthermore, it was morally right to get rid of Saddam.

Moron.

Saddam Hussain was elected, he just overstayed his welcome...

Before you comment on History, politics, international law, domestic or foreign law, perhaps you could research them first.

considering how intelligent you claim to be you are really really fucking thick.

The original points made still stand.

Sedition, outlaws talking about revolution,

anti disturbance laws (amongst others) outlaw the process of performing revolution.

British police reguluarly arrest BNP members when they are publically causing disturbance out outrage.

Spanish police did nothing to stop racist behavior.

Spanish footbal authorities did nothing to stop racist behaviour, and did not even condem the behaviour until weeks after the game, following large pressure from british press.

London is a shit choice for the olympics.

from the list above...
Moscow would be a good choice.

Saddam Hussein was never elected.

You need to do research yourself. Your degree in engineering (other words, burger flipping) does not get you any intelligence on these facts. Nor does it get you any background on history, politics, international law or domestic or foreign law. Not only are you moronic, you are chronically dyslexic. You didn't make any points. Spanish police did not have to do anything because they were not legally required to do so as these people were not causing violence.

Again dumb morons who have a degree in engineering should not discuss topics like politics. Go to a field you can discuss with intelligence.

I believed I was on a computer forum, where I usually discuss computers, (which my degree related to)...

You'll notice that many of my other posts on this forums are not in this section but are in the other more technical sections...

I do appologies from invaiding your litte area of the forum where you feel comfortable...

However since all you've said is that you go to one of the countries best universities in west hollywood, study BA but never gave any further indication as to what course you actually do (or where you do it) I would appreciate it if you'll stop with the student jokes... at least until you've told us what makes you so great.

Frankly, based on your maturity I don't actually believe that you do go to uni...

after three years of degree level maths I think that I mentally run circles around you, so why don't you and the rest of your first year uni buddies all go and study some more politics...

I sincerly hope that you arn't studying politics, for your sake or else I predict dramatic faliure.

My little area of the forum? I don't have any area on this forum. This is everybodys forum.

Hey idiot, I don't live in West Hollywood. I said I live near it. And read my propfile again. I gave the name of the university I go to (somehow your dyslexia is acting up again preventing you from reading that properly). You need to grow up and shut up.

You're an immature, idiot.

You do not run mental circles around me. You are incompetent, moronic and stupid. You can't even type properly. You can't construct sentences properly. You are a failure to humanity. And why would I be a failure in studying politics? You idiot! YOU HAPLESS IDIOT! THAT IS MY STRNG FIELD. DON'T YOU EVEN DARE!

Based on your maturity level I do not believe you even are older then me. I'd say you are 13.

By the way: giancarlo.carini@csun.edu - That's my email address. Please feel free, moron.

Also foolish person, I'm in my second year. I'm a sophomore. Again your brain suffers from major disfunction.

And what course I actually do? Hey moron. We do things a bit differently here in the US. We have majors and minors. A system that actually works for a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom