What should I get my girlfriend for Valentines Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then all the luck in the world with him and think yourself lucky he isn't 4000 miles and $1000 away like my girlfriend is.

Ouch I'm sorry to hear that.. is your gf in the US? Well his parents can't know about me, because I'm also a guy. Turns out his parents are pretty intolerant.

Yeah Michigan. I'm pretty thankful for the exchange rate at the minute, makes my money worth a hell of a lot more which is useful. and i dont know about the US, but the older generations here tend to be, well, used to be, intolerant with regards to sexuality and other moral and ethical issues but these days its being considered more acceptable in society. I myself have no problem with it at all. Doesn't change the personality of a person at the end of the day. I do however dislike people who I may not like, that happen to be gay or something else, and then they accuse you of that being the reason. I can understand why they sometimes feel that way though so I'm not overly insulted by it.

Well same thing goes for older generations here in the US. I'm not saying all people in the older generations... and certainly there is a lot of hatred amongst younger generations here too. But the younger generations are more tolerant.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha - you're all either crackpot romantics or crackpot tight-arses :D

Who the devil just buys a Gold Chain?

who just buys a gold chain? I do thats who!!, i love gold, got a $600.00 watch, $900.00 bracelet, $2200.00 gold chain, muahahhaha gold gold gold...my brother buys all silver! that cheap bastard!

Some people... couldn't you spend your money on something more useful? Like sending it to the Tsunami victims? Go ahead, enjoy your elitist lifestyle.. :rolleyes: I have a $19 watch....

meh, i have a 50 dollar sports watch.. but i got it for my birthday, and it's very reliable, so it's okay

And the closest thing I have to gold.. is the gold flakes in a little glass vial floating in water. Given to me years ago as a gift.

seems to me that The world we live in is very materialistic, and still believe that He who has the

most Gold wins, but even the richest people in the world are not happy...So whoever said money can buy happiness is high...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom