AMD ZEN can't just lock threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
nofx said:
Holy shit did Zen actually say that, I see that as an attack so why not issue him with a ban. Just cause his a mod dont mean his above everyone.

no one on this forum is above the rules, well except david as he made them

on the hate issue, everyone hates me, being a mod you put friendships a side and deal with the issues, i like to think everyone is my friend yet that wont stop me banning your ass

Giancarlo said:
Root, I have said parts of L.A are like that. I live fifteen minutes away from West Hollywood. so maybe you should actually use your head.
You are the one who was comparing "how difficult my life is..." with FX,
So now we've actually heard (from you) that your life isn't all that bad, you are rarely victimised, because you actually live in a nice part of town, and you were just trying to sound like some kind of martyr when you were saying how hard your life is...

In short I did use my head, I read that you lived in west hollywood, thought it wouldn't be that bad, and left a statement that I knew you would have to respond to, and that your response would have to go one of two ways.
either you'd have to relent that everyone is entitled to their own opinions,
or you'd have to admit that you were lying previously, and that your life isn't that bad, and when you were saying it was you were just spouting off your usual crap that has absolutly no substance in it what so ever.
(i.e when you said you'd be beaten up and left for dead, I thought bullshit, -and I was right!!)

Personally I don't care what mat told you, (my post was left purely as bait so you'd discredit yourself, which you did quite nicely).

I think you are far more offensive anyway.
and as your series of posts proove, your not exactly on the level with anyone anyway...

If you want arguments then you do get them.
but as I said before, If you want true and proper debates then you should learn a proper (recognised) debating style, and you shouldn't leave bait to start arguments.

I know that you already said you didn't want to be a moderator, but my thoughts are you'd make a crap moderator anyway, you just cannot keep your cool, I can't say that I've seen a single thread where your contribution has not turned into an argument.

My life was difficult in the past. not now. You need to understand that. Now you need to actually use your brains. I have been victimised pretty badly in my life. Lived in a country where it was illegal to be gay. Where gay people were treated like crap. You were the liar. You deserve to be corrected, and I'll continue to issue corrections of your faulty statements, root.. you're an idiot. Really that simple. And for one, I never said I was beaten up and left for dead, dumbass.. that was matt shepard. You're the one who spews a bunch of crap that has no evidence behind it. I only speak with evidence and facts. You can't ever dispute me on that fact because I'm right in this regard.

If you want true and proper debates then you should learn a proper (recognised) debating style, and you shouldn't leave bait to start arguments.

Furthermore, you unintelligent kid, I'm in college. I know how to debate. Don't you ever fucking say I should learn a debating style.

i said you were beaton up and left for dead???? WTF????

EDIT: do you no each other in RL or something

And I don't discredit myself. That's not logical. I can't because I'm right most of the time. Really.. root.. can you stop kidding yourself? You are the one that discredited yourself in that thread. You are illogical, idiotic and wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom