Social Security troubles may lead to tax raises

rakedog said:
So after the hundreds of political debate posts that I have posted on this forum, you're saying that I'm not informed, and that I do not know what I'm talking about. We've been debating since september... Sure we might not agree, but are you honestly saying to my face that my personal opinions are not informed? You might as well tell me to go tell me to jump off a cliff. I study my stuff. Just because I don't agree with you, doesn't mean I'm misguided and not informed. I'm simply not agreeing with you. And that is natural...

Actually yes, I do think you don't know what you are talking about. I've seen your posts and they are full of logical fallacies. That makes you look very weak. I'm older then you, more educated and more informed.. so naturally I know more about this stuff. You study your stuff? You aren't even in college. So please spare me.. you are misguided and grossly misinformed.

Guess I'm not worthy enough to even say a word to you about politics then.

I'm just expressing my opinion on matters. Informed or not, it's my opinion.

Wow I wish I could read all of that but its probably just the same drool I can hear on crappy radio shows like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.

Isnt anyone else sick of hearing this already? I have had my fill since the Election. Now I cant stand it. Its the same old story over and over.

I can believe you guys cant see how unreal these poloticians are. I consider myself to be honest. These scumbag poloticians are far from it. They will say and do anything for political gain.

The incesently attack George Bush no matter what he does. They can tell him to sit on the pot instead of pee standing up. He then changes and sits on the pot. Then they would turn around and tell him to stand up.

Its SICKENING!

I hope a plague wipes out these rabid politicians!

Giancarlo just because your older than us does not mean your any better informed than anyone

He studies it every day in class we dont. Just cuz you know more doesnt mean you know better okay. He is more informed than most of us just drop it at that.

nofx said:
Giancarlo just because your older than us does not mean your any better informed than anyone

Actually yes it does. I have a better education and I have applied my knowledge in greater amounts.

Back
Top Bottom