Which country is the biggest target for the US?

Exactly that what everyone else including the US should do, abandon their weapons programs. Look towards the state of our environment and make it a great place for everyone to live in

There hasn't been a weapons project pursued by the US since 1991. So basically our technology has never been upgraded since then.

nofx said:
Exactly that what everyone else including the US should do, abandon their weapons programs. Look towards the state of our environment and make it a great place for everyone to live in

lol, we bring you love. Damn hippies.

The best hippie story ever told:

K I heard this from my friends dad who was a vietnam vet and serverd as a sniper. He told other stories but this one was by far the best. K here goes.

He arrived in LA from vietnam on his leave. He got there and there was a bunch of hippy protesters callling them baby killers and such. They were spitting and crap on the army people and the air force and navy. Then one of his bodies was walking throught the protest since that was the only way out. One of the hippies spit in his face and called him a baby kiler. (Now my firends dad said that that was a big mistake since the marines are clinically insane.) The marine just dropped his looked the man square in the face and popped him a good one knocking him out cold. An officer on a horse came over looked down at the marine and said "Are you alright? I see that hippy there got in the way of your fist. You sure you are okay?" LOL the guy merely replyed yes sir and moved along.

LOL funniest hippy story ever.

Fact is bigger and better weapons bring more and more peace. So if you dont like powerful weapons you dont like peace. Simple as that.

Not that you know of, frankly I think the US have been developing weapons. There is no way in hell they would let anyother country overtake them. The only way to stay ahead of the pack is to beat the pack at everything.

Oh please liberal. The US has not allocated any funds towards new missile programs. The last ones we had were developed in the 80s. And we still have them. We don't need any new programs. Besides the Russians are totally flat out broke in this field. Most of their missiles don't even work.

Airox I am not a hippy, not at all.

Plus in the 21st Century the US wont be in such fierce competition with Russia. The US beat them in everything in the end russia is just a bitter old country now. They have to move off the world stage and let North Korea or Iran come on which has happened

You may not be a hippy, but you aren't too well informed. North Korea will move on to the world stage? How so? It has a military budget that is like $5 billion. The US Military budget is $409 billion.

North Korea poses a threat they are communists Americas arch enemy. They claim to have nukes or the capability to build them.

North Korea may not last much longer (internal implosion)... they can claim all the want. Their missiles don't have good tracking technology on them. They launch it and it will most likely take a nose dive into the ocean.

Well, russia definately isn't a superpower anymore, but they are recovering... though Putin isn't the brightest person...

Back
Top Bottom