What should I get my girlfriend for Valentines Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
My boyfriend gave me chocolates, some kisses (hersey kisses, and real kisses), and we went to a very nice chinese restaurant (I paid because he gave me so much) that won the Zagat Award (very prestigious). This was a five star restaurant with two star prices. It was a nice night too... not many clouds in the sky...

Wow...how romantic. That's really nice...:)

Yeah.. I'm happy I'm with him.. and he's not afraid in holding my hand in public either... it is a little awkward.. but I'm a rebel and I think society should screw off if they don't like it. Heheh.

well hell I better not post mine then, but oh well. Other than buying my girlfriend presents (and she lives in Michigan US whereas I live in Norfolk UK) I'm going over there once my A levels are done this summer and we're going to Niagra Falls and all the Great Lakes for our late valentines day and 3 year anniversary :)

how often do you see her? shes probably screwing another guy on the side, meh i got my g/f nothing, screw that! i gave her the priviledge of wearing around my $2200.00 gold chain, told you guys i hate valentines day

LOL I think his computer is his life...who knows what he does with his computer...*ughhh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom