Whats next for my computer!!

Nothing wrong with the 9600xt, but you did say that you wanted to upgrade right???

And at the moment, the Geforce's are the best bang for your buck cards. ATI is better than Nvidia but is also more money and not worth it.

yeah dude belive me, go with the geforce, i just spent about 230 dollars on a 9800 pro, when i could have gotten a nice 6600 GT for about 200. i would suggest the 9800 pro, but u have a 9600xt, so i would go with something a little higher than a 9800 pro. Ah yeah and btw, i was upgradeing from a 4 ti 4200, and if anyone says that that wanst a good upgrade, damn ur retarted. lol anyway, i would suggest the 6600GT, i almost wished i should have went with that, even though ive actaully seen that my card rapes that card in the hl2 engine. well that is kinda why ATI sponsers hl2, and vise versa. Either that or go pcie whatever u want. And i dont realize why everyone is saying that AGP is dying, it is dying but its not like they will stop making agp cards really anytime soon. Its the standard right now. pcie is brand new. And it prolly wont really kick in for a while. ah not to mention, ive heard many things about pice, and than it runs SLOWER than AGP 8 x pro. rofl. i wouldnt go pcie yet, i think its too new and i have to wait before i spend 1 g on a comp that wont run well. lmao. ne way i gtg do shyt peaace

ok..im having trouble overclocking my cpu..... when i set the fsb freequency from 166 to 200 my computer doesnt work....and its weird that it is set at 166 when my athlon is 333 fsb and also its odd that it can only max out at 200 fsb when its supposed to get up to 400 ( for the mobo).
also, if i get a new mobo will I have to reformat my HD?

your on ddr, when you set the fsb times it by two, so 200 is really 400fsb and 166 is really 332

ok but why doesnt it work? can you overclock on an nf7-s2 abit mobo?
whats the best overclockin mobo for under 100 $$$?

Back
Top Bottom