CAN"T DECIDE - INTEL OR AMD!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CAN

gibant1 said:
Yes I left, I wasn't banned as giancarlo seems to think. suspended for a couple of days but didn't bother coming back. Just thought I would return to see if the AMD owners had got jobs and could afford a good machine. But alas theyre still at school I think.

untill the next time......

You truly are on drugs. You are a loser. You just can understand the facts. Your precious fucking intel P4 does not win. Intel can kiss my ass. You are brain-dead. Could afford a good machine? My machine is a good machine, you piss ant. Also I do have a job. Asshole. I think you should jump in front of a bus. Make the world a better place. And yes you were banned from this forum. You should be banned again.

My machine is crap? Not even close ass monkey. My machine meets and beats the closest Intel competitor, an 3.2GHz with HT.

I had it! I can't stand a drugged up addict who thinks a 32-bit crap processor beats one that is 64-bit. Can anybody pound some common sense into his head? I'm through with this. No damn 32-bit 3.2GHZ P4 is beating my machine.

omfg. Dude, it doesnt mater if it is 64-bit since it doesnt utilize it. It isn't even i use yet, not until longhorn comes out. Your gfx sucks :) lol.

jack22 said:
omfg. Dude, it doesnt mater if it is 64-bit since it doesnt utilize it. It isn't even i use yet, not until longhorn comes out.
I won't lash out at you for making stupid comments... but you don't get it do you? My AMD 64 processes 32-bit applications better the P4. That's because the AMD 64 is integer heavy. Stop being foolish and trying to deny the obvious... so omfg yourself. My graphic card sucks? Oh really? It is a BFG FX5900.. I have the thing overclocked to 500MHz/1000MHz. It does its job very nicely indeed. There are only a few more cards above it.. I'm not moving to the newest generation until prices come down. For now, the FX5900 (OCed to FX5950U speeds) is great for any games I throw at it. It produces great FPS.

gibant1 said:
Pentium 4 Northwood 4384Mhz, Raid 0 Raptors x 3 360Gb Maxtors
XFX6800GT, 1Gb Geil Ultra Platinum PC4000
Prometeia Mach II Cooling
Rig2: Amd 3400+ @ 2750Ghz, DFI NF3 Lanparty, Kingmax pc4000 1gig
Saphire ATI X800XT PE, Maxtor 200GB HD, Enermax 600w PSU.

Impressive but wh Why the animosity toward Amd Zen.

The_Necromancer said:
Impressive but wh Why the animosity toward Amd Zen.

While Zen could have kept impartial, unfortunately he jumped on side with giancarlo with the Intel bashing. Really this should be called the AMD Computer Forum because member are allowed to openly attack intel owner not only without Admin jumping in but moderators joining in the attack.

One thing many of you seem to forget is my second rig. a 3400+ @ 2750Mhz is not a slow machine. Value for money it's damned good. but it can in now way mach the reliability of my Intel.

AMD's are cheap and give good value for money, theyre just not as good as Intels.

When I have installed AMD networks the level of maintanance required is much higher than with intels.

You dont have to take my word for it, contact any computer engineer and I assure you he will not touch AMD's. good & cheap for the home market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom