CAN"T DECIDE - INTEL OR AMD!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CAN

AMD ZEN said:
What TEST Freak!! WTF r u talking about? I see 3DMark03 and 01, and that is about it! Give me a DIRECT LINK so I CAN BEAT YOU!

BTW, accept the fact that I am the GOD of AMD and I have spited your wee little Intel into no existence as a quality company. Get over it... Looser.

It's under 'Beat the office PC' section, the pc in question is a Pentium so your going to beat arent you? Dont think so.

I await the results.

Giancarlo said:
Your benchmarks are not correct.. because I have shown some that say otherwise. Additionally one would not want a fire hazard in their house. I mean come on.. Intel P4 CPUs are a fire hazard. They can overheat and cause problems. You want something to smoke in your computer? Good.. get a P4 EE.
If I were to want smoke in my computer I'd cool the Pentium properly, and then stick in a smoke pipe from a smoke machine, or something to that end :D

It would be easier. And cheaper and safer :D

Yes I left, I wasn't banned as giancarlo seems to think. suspended for a couple of days but didn't bother coming back. Just thought I would return to see if the AMD owners had got jobs and could afford a good machine. But alas theyre still at school I think.

untill the next time......

Yes I left, I wasn't banned as giancarlo seems to think. suspended for a couple of days but didn't bother coming back. Just thought I would return to see if the AMD owners had got jobs and could afford a good machine. But alas theyre still at school I think.

I will pop back in a few weeks to see if AMD Zen ran the test or more importantly had the balls to publish it's poor results.

Giancarlo will never do the test because he knows his machine's crap, he just cant admit it.

A good bye to Lord K. If your interested I can post you details of a good forum. pm me.

untill the next time......

You moron! That test I downloaded is GEARED for HyperThreading!!!!!!!! Even if I OCed my Athlon64 to 6093864092069GHz I couldn't beat that machine. First off, my clocks are not that high, second I don't have phase change cooling, third, I can't OC that high, and you are insane. BTW, is that your computer my good sir? It looks as if you just copied that PC's stats into your sig. Lets see some screen shots of your benchmarks please, and system info. I will provide the same, or do you NOT HAVE THE BALLS? BTW, I will push my system to its max and then Benchmark JUST FOR YOU, despite that MISERABLE site being geared for HyperThreading and Pentium technology, my AMD will stand up to it!

AMD ZEN said:
You moron! That test I downloaded is GEARED for HyperThreading!!!!!!!! Even if I OCed my Athlon64 to 6093864092069GHz I couldn't beat that machine. First off, my clocks are not that high, second I don't have phase change cooling, third, I can't OC that high, and you are insane. BTW, is that your computer my good sir? It looks as if you just copied that PC's stats into your sig. Lets see some screen shots of your benchmarks please, and system info. I will provide the same, or do you NOT HAVE THE BALLS? BTW, I will push my system to its max and then Benchmark JUST FOR YOU, despite that MISERABLE site being geared for HyperThreading and Pentium technology, my AMD will stand up to it!

It's a real world benchmark using real applications, whats not fair about that. My machine is on the leaderboard under my name with a score of 1.75. Your score then?

My machine is old and you can only just get past it on benchmarks geared for AMD (aquamark driectx9 GAMING bench) with two superior graphics cards on it.

Luckily www.scan.co.uk has got the new 660J P4 in which I will be getting this weekend. My prommi is being sent of for a r504 mod and chilly 1 head fitted so in around 3-4 weeks I shall return and absolutely batter your rig.

This old one will beat yours on a REAL WORLD BENCHMARK like above. post those results now.

video & audio encoding with some image manipulation while theres some music playing in the background. Your machine should kill mine, just ask giancarlo the bullshitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom