Noob Building a computer needs help

ok, the fx53 and 4k+ teh 4k runs cooler and is a bit more efficient teh fx 53/55 is leaning more towards total gaming, and really, imho, for vid editing and what not, u should get a p4 system, so if u need to, u could ezily run several vid editing programs or whatever, also 2 gigs of ram is good, the gfx card zen recommended is THE BEST, and if ur not OCing u dun really need water cooling, but if u decide to go with p4 get it anyways, cuz p4's run really hot. anyways, lol zen, i kno ur gonna hate it, but figure up a p4 system too, so he has a couple things to choose from :) since hes not gaming and it sounds like he might be doing several things at the same time

personally, i think you should get 4 x 512 MB rams instead of 2 x 1gb unless you want to upgrade to 4 gigs in the future. the reason that i say 4 is, as amdzen mentions, "Also, TOTAL DUAL CHANNEL (all slots filled) WORKS VERY FAST!! " which i believe is true. so that would be the only thing i would have to comment on

oh yeah, and also, i don't see y ur getting 2 dvd burners, but maybe there is a point and i don't get it :)
have fun with ur computer

mini_2003 said:
oh yeah, and also, i don't see y ur getting 2 dvd burners, but maybe there is a point and i don't get it :)
have fun with ur computer
well i thought say i have a dvd i own and wanna copy it dont i need 2 drives? i was just going to get a dvdburner then a cd burner but i dont see the need. so daul dvd burners will be great.

also thanks for that 4x512mb thing ill try that. so which ram do i want then? i know its ozc right?

Back
Top Bottom