Xbox2 vs PS3 vs Revolution

No, it makes PERFECT marketing sense. They create compition this way. If they just did Revolution, then they would not gain the money from the XBOX2. If they just did XBOX2, they would lose the money from Revolution sales. With both, they get both sides of the scale.

Well if they just did one they would always have the competition with ps3 (nvidia)!!

yes but if they do both then they gain more profit for ther products and the ps3 would become less populart and less people would buy it wanting the revolution/xbox2 and the ps3 would make less profit. u get me?

ardy89 said:
I think Amd_zen has info on it!!
Haha - AMD Zen has a lot of information :D None has yet to be backed up.

NEC is useless :D Toshiba, IBM and Sony have been consistantly beating NEC for years - Microsoft won't help that inbalance of ability :D

Yeah i haven't seen him back up alot of stufff, but neither do we so i can have a go at him!!

the xbox 2 will come out 3rd or 4th quater of this year, late 2005 / early 2006fro the PS3

And Revolution will launch sometime in 2006.

Info on Revoluvtions;

Rumors abound indicated that Nintendo could separately be working on two systems and that ultimately one would be chosen for retail. System 1 allegedly featured a 2.7GHz PowerPC G5 processor, 512MBs of RAM, and a 600MHz graphics chip. System 2 allegedly featured dual 1.8GHz PowerPC G5 processors. 256MBS of DDR Main Memory RAM, 128MBS of GDDR3 Video RAM and a 500MHz graphics chip. Both systems allegedly featured a built in 15GB hard drive. As of this time, these rumors cannot be validated.

Back
Top Bottom