5 thousand posts!!! yayayayyayayayayaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre the spammer, spamming my thread of 5,000 posts!!!

span nessicarly isnt short workd "lol" "he he" and such...

it cna be long messages too, annoying ones, that make me tired.... yawwwwwnnnnn!!!

I'm not spamming anything. You don't ever dare accuse me of being a spammer. I actually have a poitn to make to. Spam is what you do and what you specialize in. THank goodness you aren't a mod.

You are a flame spammer Gian, and if you don't stop argueing with Athlon right now, I will 3 day ban you. I'm done messing around with you. Don't fuck with me, or I'll ruin you.

No I'm not. Don't you ever dare you little insult to the human race. You can't ruin anyone. I will contact David because you do not have cause to just issue bans or close threads like that.

Yes I can, and I will. You will b good, or you will be gone. Don't toy with me. I am sick of you, you flame everyone for their views, and it ends now. If you want to keep testing my limits, go for it, but I guarantee I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BAN YOU. SO try me.

I am contacting David and pushing yet another complaint against you. I guess you never learned last time when he warned you. Your statements are also false. Maybe you should grow a brain and understand the facts.

Problem is, he never warned me. My fingers are itching to ban you right now. Watch it, I am opening the member management right now. Do anything against tthe mandates I set herein, and you will be no more.

Yes he did. He said he took care of it.

You are acting illogically and you must be removed from moderatorship.

And you must be removed from existence... Shut up!!! God damn, you are annoying. I am locking this thread because it is boring and you are defying MODs YET AGAIN.

i would just like to point out to all mods that

you do not take sides
you look at both arguaments and calm them dont, you do not make stupid little threats and sink to there level

this also goes for senier members

and for god sake yes i no its locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom