Xbox2 vs PS3 vs Revolution

Nintendo Revolution:

Dual 2.6GHz PowerPC5's with "Blade" Processor Controller (Engineered by IBM)
512MB 1T DDR RAM (Engineered by MoSys, NEC) (This Ram may be PURELY FLASH RAM, which would allow for HUGE data transfers)
40-80GB HDD by IBM
BluRay or HDV Drive by NEC
LSI Core system (Cool new technology that costs over 40 Billion YEN to develop, so it should be neat! Most likely on the 60nm phase) by NEC
600MHz 20-24 Pixel Pipeline GPU(s) (Possible Dual GPUs) by ATi and NEC
(Revolution will [again like the Cube] have the most powerful graphics engine.)

are they gonna create nething like that for any of the other consoles? where did you get the info?

sam.uk said:
are they gonna create nething like that for any of the other consoles? where did you get the info?

No, NEC is with NINTENDO ONLY. ATi is free lancer, but NEC is Nintendo's MAIN ally, which is Nintendo's happiest Dream, and Microsoft's and SOny's WORST NIGHTMARE. NEC is huge, powerful, and capable of crushing SAMSUNG anyday.

And if you are curious at all, this is why the GameCube was the best console as far as TECHNOLOGY goes!
http://www.necel.com/en/process/gamecube.html

A MOD AND A NEWBIE JUST DOUBLE POSTED

Nec could bring out an amazing console, but i would imagine that it would be expensive!

Y wud ati go in competition with its self!!!! They are supply the graphics for xbox next and revolution!!

ardy89 said:
Y wud ati go in competition with its self!!!! They are supply the graphics for xbox next and revolution!!

They are out for the money. They get their money no matter what. It actually boosts their sales, so they WIN in both cases.

yep they probably will unless the price of one product is more expensive then the other, then they wud both b ata stalemate for profit. ( tell me if u dnt understand wat im sayin cis i sure dont)

Back
Top Bottom