AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm,

neither hasever failed me,
AND has far more bang per buck...

and thats the only reason AMD wins...

gibant1 said:
As a moderator it's nice to see your impartiality.

I don't like AMD ZEN, but at least he has the understanding to see the facts that the AMD 64 is faster then the P4 in nearly every respect.

rusbo.uk said:
I have a AMD 3.2 and it is brilliant, never had any problems with it!

You keep saying that! WTF are you talking about! What model of AMD do you have? It would have to be a 4000+ or FX-55 with liquid cooling and EXTREME tweaking to run at 3.2GHz. Do you mean a 3200+?

hi sorta been sortin pc out a while been inactive for forums soz i jus read through that and from experience i personally prefer amd im sorta still bit of a pc n00b but i understand the basics and the prices are fairly low eg: amd athlon 64 3000+2.0 ghz 512kb 1600 fsb for s754 is 80 pound to me thats fairly cheap the quality is superb and for gaming its pretty damn good sorry if this is brought back up

hello everyone. this is a cool forum, and wow it has a ton of posts. anyway, i love amd, intel is terrible, their chips are too slow, and i just dont like them! i need a new proc though, seeing how my comp is getting old! anyway keep up the posts, and my vote goes to AMD for sure.

Athlon xp 2000+ @ 1.8 (very old, runs CSS/HL2 alright, d3 very good)
1 gig PC2700 333 major brand?
350 wat psu
ATI 9800 PRO 128
Soyo K7VMP2 mobo

and WOW!! i am so jealous that everyone has sick 3 grand comps for crying out loud lol. well i love my machine, its never let me down and runs the stuff that i want to run. so im very happy with it

ah yeah any can anyone tell me if i should go with a athln xp 3000+, or should i get a new cheap mobo and go with the 3200+, because the highest my mobo takes now is 3000+, or even go with the 64 bit computing. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom