Im new, Hello

ok so tomorrow i expect your IP's to change when he logs on from his house otherwise your both banned at this feeble attempt to raise your post count by talking to you self

look up matt, check there @ hotmail! and he will be on later!!!

~Both on different IP adresses!

Interesting how you can log on twice from one computer

wouldn't you have to keep loging in and out so you could answer each other! I guess it could be a network but Only people like my father would network a hole house and thats coz he's a computer bod who's just finished writting a book about Dot Net
Not alot "normal" people would network a house would they?

all you need is to Browser windows open both on this site logged in no switching needed

so you have till tomorrow till i ban you both

although your allowed to accounts, this is just a feeble attempt at getting more spam posts, which i will not stand for, you have broken to many rules rusbo.uk

i will post pics of both of us on CF in 2 mins, sorry if the quality is crap!

Here they are,

putting everything aside, no i dont like you rusbo.uk and i will ban you, i dont care for pictures tomorrow if that IP dont change you will be banned

i could ban you now, you have had more than your fair share of warnings, you have spammed hundreds of times, infact every single post you have made is spam, you annoy and disrespect other members, you start other accounts to raise your post count and further spam, you made you sig over 14lines long, need i go on..........

matt said:
putting everything aside, no i dont like you rusbo.uk and i will ban you, i dont care for pictures tomorrow if that IP dont change you will be banned

i could ban you now, you have had more than your fair share of warnings, you have spammed hundreds of times, infact every single post you have made is spam, you annoy and disrespect other members, you start other accounts to raise your post count and further spam, you made you sig over 14lines long, need i go on..........

May i ask a couple of questions?

How old r u?
and what is your day to day Job?

Don't have to answer if you don't want to just might make sense if i new!

Who is the new Sherlock Holmes!!!

Me and Sam will be on seperate IP adresses tonight. Matt, will you be on later?

Back
Top Bottom