livestrong wristbands

sam.uk

Baseband Member
what are the sites where you can buy the real pink 'breast cancer' wristbands and all the others, all the sites i have checked have been fake 1's? :confused:

sam.uk said:
what are the sites where you can buy the real pink 'breast cancer' wristbands and all the others, all the sites i have checked have been fake 1's? :confused:

One was on the Radio one Website but they aint producing them Anymore!

i know i tried that one nd it said that they had recieved over a million requests in just six weeks and so couldnt supply ne more, i already have a yellow 1 but i would like some more, where can i find out what each coulour means and buy some?

The livestrong bands have gone a bit wEiRd because the money was meant to go to charity and you were meant to wear them to pay respect, but they have turned into a fashion statement and they are selling on ebay!!! Whats the deal with that!

sam.uk said:
Ill sell you one! No lol www.ebay.co.uk i bought 10 and sold them to my mates and pink ones to my girl mates!

I think Oxfam r selling one of them.... I wouldn't be able to fit any more things on my wristes with all my bangles

arent the white 1s to do with beating poverty? where did you get 1 of those?

Back
Top Bottom