The Official Ranting Thread

rakedog said:
why are you going to unsticky it ;)

<rant> Why the hell doesn't slackware support SATA. Seriously they are friggin slow on updating their OS. THey should use a way newer kernel. It pisses me off because I can't install it on my SATA box..... grrr. </rant>
Stickey's are for important info to other's like David's rules..

I dont think that the Stop it thread should be stickied. Hows that gonna stop spammers?

<rant> school had Athletics days... i didn't go but went to normal school and mucked around the whole boring day, some people went to it at the city stadium... and at least half the school wagged and stayed home LOL about 150 people only came to a school made for 1500 people </rant>

trainees

I'm stuck in my office with no office manager which is always good as she does drive me nuts but I have to look after the trainee.. Now this trainee is too keen and has no clue what she's doing..
G*d dam it i need to get out of here!

Lol, i have been in the same place!!! ask them for a coffee, they'll do anything for you!!!

you'd think that be true but she just looks at me blank as if i'm a marshon or something... well maybe I am But that does mean she has to be rude about it LOL

I don't think she's gonna last 5 mins here as she has no clue what she's doing half the time and well I think she should really be blonde lol

which ever mod stickied it i suggest you dont do it again

this is alode of rubbish that is not needed

matt said:
which ever mod stickied it i suggest you dont do it again

this is alode of rubbish that is not needed

Why do you not like this thread?

matt said:
couse its a lame excuse for certain members to increase there post count

I'm not trying to disrespect you as i know i'm new on her but having a thread like that can be a good asset to the site as it stops people ruining another thread within the forums.... When i was able to get onto the other forums i used to use.. You'd find a desent thread being ruined by people ranting on about C**p which, for this instance stays on this thread and is doing no one any harm. If someone is having a bad day or what have yah they can pop there anger on this and not harm anyone else enjoyment of the forums if they used bad lanuage etc... And won't offend anyone.. due to the fact that people won't go on the thread if they don't want to see bad lanuage they no not to read this thread!

If you understand where i'm coming from! :(

Back
Top Bottom