Nvidia vs. ATI

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? AGP is good enough for me. Becides, PCI-E is expensive and it's too early of a technology to be completely trusted.

There's nothing wrong with SLI. It's just ASUS's crappy A8N SLI mobo. MSI and Giga-Byte make really good SLI boards.

Well ATI does in fact have the best card out, actually their whole higher end series pretty much owns nvidia, but for mid range and lower it's definitely nvidia. And of course nvidia has SLI which is an advantage over ATI, but ATI is coming with AMR soon, just as nvidia is coming with the 6900 or 6850 or who knows, so things should be interesting this year.

No! PCI-Express is in its infancy stages and you have to be careful as the standard may not catch on. And it seems at this point it may or may not. It is not certain.

Giancarlo said:
No! PCI-Express is in its infancy stages and you have to be careful as the standard may not catch on. And it seems at this point it may or may not. It is not certain.

HAVE YOU DONE THE TEST YET

Gibant, keep following Gian around and doing this, and I'll ban you for 3 days as well. This childish behavior is OVER. I will enforce the rules with an iron fist. NOW PLAY NICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom