5 thousand posts!!! yayayayyayayayayaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
athlon64fx said:
excatly. gian makes this forum look bad with bashing short posts. he dotn know what hes causing. I never hurt him anytime before. and now he comes and starts this. i had no intention to hurt him but hes brining it on!!!

I am noramlly a very ncie person and I never ever had to say this to anyone.

You are the one making this forum look bad with your ipod poster like spam. You are a spammer. You don't know what you are causing.. you are the one causing problems here.. I have had issues with you.

ipod liek poster... FYI I hate ipods and FYI those pepople register just to spam, i didnt so that makes me indefinatly better than them!!!

Giancarlo said:
You are the one making this forum look bad with your ipod poster like spam. You are a spammer. You don't know what you are causing.. you are the one causing problems here.. I have had issues with you.

BLOCK HIM

Giancarlo said:

HAVE YOU DONE THE TEST YET?

and you're the one saying I'm bad..... ha ha! have fun with gibant and learn your lesson Im outta here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom