San Andreas

YOU hate cheating on SAN andreas.

Well do you no when every 1 says they havent cheated well thats bull i dont agree i think every1 cheats on that game there is like over 1mill a month that go on cheatcc.com on any GTA lol

i love san andreas 2, but the mission with the RC planes is way too hard, i am stuck on it and have bin for a while

nofx said:
I hate cheating on that game. Yeh the mission shooting down the RC planes was hard but the mission after that for Zero was much harder.

YOU HATE CHEATING!!! My god, i couldn't live without it!

does ne1 know where to find all the girlfriends that you can have on the game? i dnt have a clue

I think it has something to do with pleasing the previous one, and as the missions go on you get new ones!

Personally I really don't see the point in cheating; you may aswell not bother buying the game if you're going to cheat.

Oh ... for those of you who are stuck on Zeros missions; don't bother with them, since they're not that important in the storyline. Just focus on completing the missions for Truth, Jizzy and Truth when you're in San Fierro.

do the zero missions just disseapear then when you have completed all of the one sfor the people u mentioned above

Back
Top Bottom