FX for Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
your weak. dotn deny it.

your makign me tired with your boring attitude. yaaaaawwwwwwn!!!!!

see if you care about your classes so much then quit aruguing about forum crap and get to work then :p

yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn!!!!

I'm weak? Really? You know what I have to go through in my life? You would I'm not weak at all. You are the one who is weak.

I can multitask by the way. i'm taking a break from my assignment.

oooohhh... and how much time you have to do it. i liek to get higns over wth... liek my house. he he I moved a 15 foot uhal full of stuff in 3 hours both trips packing and unpacking!!!!

and im not tlaking about your sexaul preference. people go though worse then being bashed cuase thier gay specially nwo a days when its mroe accpeted.

I have a condition thats not accepted so easily as being gay. really.

im sensitive to foods, I cant wear clothes eveyrone else cna cuase im overly sensitive,( I cant drive for reasons I cant explain) I have constant problems with my body, and most people with what I got dont make it past 10 years old! also most people with my condition live in hospitals practically becuse the problems mentioned above get in their way alot.

no I keep trying day to day. its rough but I deal with it.

being gay in this day and age is nothing compared the the shit I go through. I dont knwo what its liek to ahve a family. my family hated me. ive been to the hostpital over my share of time. have you gotten over 500 needles stuck up your back when you were awake liek 10 times?? have you had to spend months in the hospital?? I dotn think so.

so dont say ive been through nothing.

athlon64fx said:
and im not tlaking about your sexaul preference. people go though worse then being bashed cuase thier gay specially nwo a days when its mroe accpeted.

Funny because I never brought that up. What I brought up was more school related and life related. I'm a very busy person and I'm often typing up papers most of the time.

im sensitive to foods, I cant wear clothes eveyrone else cna cuase im overly sensitive,( I cant drive for reasons I cant explain) I have constant problems with my body, and most people with what I got dont make it past 10 years old! also most people with my condition live in hospitals practically becuse the problems mentioned above get in their way alot.

You don't know the beginning about being gay though. You won't get beaten up and left on a fence to die because of that. Even in L.A, gay people have been beaten up by hispanic gangs and left to die. So please don't give me this crap.

being gay in this day and age is nothing compared the the shit I go through. I dont knwo what its liek to ahve a family. my family hated me. ive been to the hostpital over my share of time. have you gotten over 500 needles stuck up your back when you were awake liek 10 times?? have you had to spend months in the hospital?? I dotn think so.

so dont say ive been through nothing.

I didn't bring up anything about being gay. that was not the point. I never said you been through nothing. But I doubt you would have to live with the threat of being murdered. Even in LA.

I knew gay people and zive been beaten up severely!!

ive been threated to be killed. even by my own brothers!!!

LA is nothign compared the the east coast the west coast is softer on gays then it is here. move to the east coast, better yet, teh south and see what its like. you ahve it pretty easy where you are.

and clevland and washington dc and baltimore maryland are rough cities, so is chicago, ive spent 3 months total in all those cities. and been there done that.

i seen people get mugged and beaten on those streets.

i got hit before too.

dotn say ive never been thought that.

The harassment you faced is nothing like what a gay person has to face day to day. LA is nothing compared to the east coast? Dude, wake up. There is a huge population of hispanics here who are the most religious people you can imagine. They are also the most intolerant.

I've seen people get mugged and beaten up here. LA has one of the highest crime rates in this country. So please spare me.

I've also seen the streets of Bogota, Colombia. It makes Balitmore look like Shangri-La. So please spare me. You ever see soldiers firing at cars because they didn't stop? I have.

Don't ever fucking say I have it easy. Don't you ever dare. You know what Latin America is like? I've lived there. It makes the mid-west bible states in the US look tolerant.

well we all know that mexico and all that is rough ok. duh.. and why were you there then? if you know that place sucks then :p

I was in those places above becuase i was treated for my condition.

Look, Colombia was a country in the midsts of one of the most brutal, longest lasting civil wars in the Americas. I have been down to Mexico. It isn't all that bad. Colombia is also the most dangerous country in the world, after South AFrica.

Why I was there? I lived in Ecuador because of my dad's job (US State Department). We went to Colombia because his job required it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom