5 thousand posts!!! yayayayyayayayayaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
athlon64fx said:
flamboyant vivid guys dont complain that people dont have long philisophical posts. yawwwwwwwn!!!

Again you show you don't know crap about flamboyant vivid guys. I never said people should have long posts (philisopohical posts? Where did that come from?)

Stop putting words in my mouth for the last time.

make me. if youre so flamboyant, flamboyant people accept change!!! duh! and falmboyant means colorful....

yah your colors seem to be blak and grey. I have not seen any "color" in your posts. most of them are arguments.

athlon64fx said:
make me. if youre so flamboyant, flamboyant people accept change!!! duh! and falmboyant means colorful....

yah your colors seem to be blak and grey. I have not seen any "color" in your posts. most of them are arguments.

I am colorful, fool. You ever see any of photo of me? And my posts are vivid and very strong. That's what flamboyant means. So don't try to redefine words. Accept change? what kind of change? The change you propose would cause destruction. I want positive change.

And my favorite colors are blue and orange. So please spare me. Most of my posts have a huge fucking amount of color. You are the one lacking it. You are dark, and dumb.

ay guys, take a chill pill eh?

congrats to athlon for making it to 5K posts... im looking forward to the 500 mark myself lol

and gian, man, lay off ppl, all ive heard of u so far man is giving ppl crap around the forums, lay off, its not "personal attack year" or something. they come here to offer opinions and discuss ideas and generally have fun, theyre allowed to make 3 word posts, or less if they want! its all in the name of fun, theres no need to be so straight backed and tight a$$ed about it all dude, lighten up a bit ok?

all the psots Ive seen of yours 90% to be excact are arguments!!! really literally prefusely so. stop doing this in my threads!!!

makign me sooo tired!!! yawwwwwn!!!

excatly. gian makes this forum look bad with bashing short posts. he dotn know what hes causing. I never hurt him anytime before. and now he comes and starts this. i had no intention to hurt him but hes brining it on!!!

I am noramlly a very ncie person and I never ever had to say this to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom