5 thousand posts!!! yayayayyayayayayaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
rakedog said:
I just don't see the point of all these word games. Like the I Win thread.. It's fucking spam. Seriously....

"weee I win"
"No i'm more of an idiot I win"
"No I'm the biggest moron here, I WIN"

Seriously, people need to stop wasting time on such a pointless topic.

LOL Now, now...let's not call ourselves morons here....:p I'm sure you're a very bright young man, rakedog.

ha!

if the "life of the forum" is debates and arguments its got a pretty shitty life then gian!

get a clue and start appreciateing more from life. and stop being so ________ and _______ and _________
its just a frickin forum. deal with it or leave. if you dotn liek my posting style, live with it. theres lots of worse forums out there. belive me. lots of worse forums. they flame people abotu amd vs intel stuff worse and they dont accpet anyone different then the usual overclocked system, but underclocked life stuck in your parents basment lowlife types. if your not one of those types they run on you like teh traffic in rush hour. they would bash your head to the ground if you evne mention a company they hate.

and really gian, ive been too easy on you.

and who gives a shit....

if you want a perfect forum start your own and run it the way you want it run, dont go wanting control of everyone elses forums, bashing other users liek me for "spam" when therees worse ones out there. really.

no do i ever hear you complaining about those ipod freeks. no. never heard anything. and you compare me to the likes of them and also criticize my spellign mistakes! hello! i preofulsley multitask on here. Im a very busy person. and so what what my posts look like. big deal

and lastly....... book answeres arent requitred to amke a foum look great. I just have a new lively style that you conformists dont liek and understand yet. Im fresh and new and if you bash the new then your an old fart who cant accept change and you belong in a dark coner all wilting the rest of your miserable lifes.

I don't want to run my own forum. And personally, it was actually me who has been too easy on you because I could really come down hard on you, athlon. You are the worst poster in this forum, IMHO. I am always multitasking because unlike you Athlon, I actually have a life.. I have university and am a very busy person. Far more busy then you. Still I can spend a few more seconds on making sure my posts are halfly decent. A new lively style? What is that? Screeching when you don't get your way?

what are you studing in your 'university" then????

worst poster MY ASS!!! HA HA! worse then those idiotic ipod freeks?? worse then those captian andy bull shiiters??? and your comparing them to me. your just as bad as them then. if not worse.

is this how you treat all women??

if you dotn accapet new posting styles and want eveyrone to post the same then you might as well hit a communist forum. really.

Don't put university in quotations. That's not correct because I do go to university. Secondly, I'm a political science major. There is nothing to mock there.

You are the worst poster. Those ipod freaks are more entertaining then you. You are the one who is worse then they are, not me. Is this how I treat all women? Your gender has nothing to do with this. I just helped my boyfriend picked out gifts for his bestfriend, who is a girl. A few of my friends are girls. I often talk to them a lot.

I never said anything about accepting new posting styles or not. And first off I ask people spend some time on their posts... it'll bring more posters.. we don't need people making one or two word posts.

Don't put words in my mouth.

ha ha!!! that explains your anger right there. political science angers the blood.

and honestly I dotn care what you think.

Im tired of these people with an agenda to get. really thats not what forums are about.

and those ipod freeks are casuses of bad thigns more than I am. I never harmed a member here and those people do, they spam all other forums the same way. they also invade our emails and also on limewire!!! they send you to sites with spyware and crap. and how dare you compare me to those asholes. your just as much one of those.

oh and thanks for helping me rack more posts in! ha ha!

Nope. Most political science professors are pretty easy going people. Also I'm not an angry person. I'm a flamboyant, vivid guy.

You have 5,000+ posts of spam. That's what I see in your posts. Nothing but spam. In my posts, I see quality.

yah becuase you stick the the books and conform. your just a mess of blah that the average user overlooks and is tired of. if they want formality they should go the the manufacturers site and get help there.

forums arent meant to be formal. get it though your think skull gian. really. im getting sick of this and id rather do thigns that have better value such as organize my house or better yet make sure all my mp3 info is all correct. thats way more interesting that your boring posts are.

in fact cddb.com is more insteresting than you are.

flamboyant vivid guys dont complain that people dont have long philisophical posts. yawwwwwwwn!!!

I don't conform to shit. You know what kind of person I am? You know what kind of music I listen to? I hardly conform to what society says. I'm a rebel. So please don't give me this shit.

And I never said about making forums formal. What the fuck is wrong with you? Can you understand basic english or do I have to state in something more basic for you? You are the most boring, idiotic person on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom