ATi's SLi is COMING!!

Wow, lol.

nVidia cards last a long time. My, I don't even know what it was but its 3 years old is still going strong. Plays Age of Mythology, Far Cry for a short period although I didn't try it in caves where the 5200 slows oop.

hehehe yah. mine will paly halo nicely and all my other games. I never tired HL or farcry on it i cant even DL HL from bearshare all those damn bogus files and also not teh right ones, etc.

My 9500 bought about 2 years back now cost 140 (when the best card around was the standard 9700 priced at 300-400!! wow would that be overpriced today lol) and thats still going strong, infact my monitor is the limiting factor lol. And as a benchmark on 3dmark2001 it (combined with some very much mediocre components) managed a peak of 9000 ish and on 3dmark03 a score of around 1500 which actually beat a friends computer with a 9700 in it :eek:
(managed <1 fps on the cavern test though hehe)

Lord Kalthorn said:
I would play Halo - it being Microsoft and all - but it just doesn't want to download a working copy :D

go to www.download.com and get the trial it gives you mission #3, the silent chratographer if im not mistaken, also you can play on-line which is the only thing i do on it

yup thats what i did, if you ever play with "a fat ass" thats me, i like the saying when i kill people "LK was killed by a fat ass" muahahah

Back
Top Bottom