CAN"T DECIDE - INTEL OR AMD!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Giblet? It's Gibant. :p Or maybe you're just mocking him...whatever. Just don't get too carried away.

Re: CAN

Giancarlo said:
You don't see the whole argument. I've seen the arguments you have made that have bashed AMD. You called it a CPU that causes restarts. You have no credibility. Oh by the way, no Intel EE beats the AMD 64 (when comparing comparable CPUs). Overclocked or not. I also don't want to hear about benchmarks comparing a non-clocked AMD 64 with an overclocked EE. That's not fair. You have to overclock both then it'll be fair.

Giblet, you need to understand the facts.

Ans just thought with his mental & chronalogical age he wouldn't be able to spell.

HAVE YOU DONE THE TEST YET.

Giancarlo said:
You don't see the whole argument. I've seen the arguments you have made that have bashed AMD. You called it a CPU that causes restarts. You have no credibility. Oh by the way, no Intel EE beats the AMD 64 (when comparing comparable CPUs). Overclocked or not. I also don't want to hear about benchmarks comparing a non-clocked AMD 64 with an overclocked EE. That's not fair. You have to overclock both then it'll be fair.

Giblet, you need to understand the facts.

Still not done, DO THE TEST AND STOP TALKING CRAP

gibant1 said:
No that chipset wont overlclock that far. As for your AMD, with 2 x ultras you just beat mine with 1 x GT. So whats the week link then?

And dont forget I still have an overclocked AMD64 so that I can see both sides of the argument. Thats why I have Nvidia & ATI. Nvidia is the best of those two.

I would still beat you even if you had two 6800Ultras. As a matter of fact, I would slay your scores by at least 1,000 across the boards.

Oh, and my chipset can handle 3GHz, I just need to tweak the settings. You don't have my board, so don't tell me its limits. Why do you think I would have bought it? Not for kicks, I know the limits of this board, and they are around 3.8GHz. 3.0GHz on the Winchester 3500+ is EASY to do! Just need to get my RAM settings right.

gibant1 said:
Ans just thought with his mental & chronalogical age he wouldn't be able to spell.

HAVE YOU DONE THE TEST YET.

Somebody is suffering from massive brain dyslexia and stupidity. You just don't fucking get it do you? I don't have to do any test that is probably rigged in the first place. AMD 64 beats the P4. It is just that simple. You can't get aroudn that Intel fanboy.

gibant1 said:
Have you done the www.custompc.co.uk test yet? still waiting for your results AMD boy, until then......

What TEST Freak!! WTF r u talking about? I see 3DMark03 and 01, and that is about it! Give me a DIRECT LINK so I CAN BEAT YOU!

BTW, accept the fact that I am the GOD of AMD and I have spited your wee little Intel into no existence as a quality company. Get over it... Looser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom