Folder or Crumpler?

crumple all the way!
Hey its always good to let it dry a bit then pick it off through ya undies or something ROFLMAO j/k gives ya something to do!
jack

Jack05 said:
crumple all the way!
Hey its always good to let it dry a bit then pick it off through ya undies or something ROFLMAO j/k gives ya something to do!
jack

OMGOSH! LOL this topic is getting sicker by the minute! Haha!

Jefforaby said:
disgusting.... just sick what kids do these days... I've seen a long piece of shit in a urinal... the sickest thing i've ever seen and i ever will

the sickest thing ever was i went to taco bell to get some food and i went to the bathroom to wash my hands and in the sink was a freaking piece of shit .... AHHHHH and this is no joke

wow i just vomited on myself then ate it and crapped it out then ate that. Hows that for disgusting

Oh yea.... i went to the bathroom in a chinese resturant once and i just doing my stuff at the "Steel Wall" and all i see is white stuff flow down to my side.... i saw some ****ing sick stuff

this reminds me of an old Eddie Murphy joke (I'm sure you've all heard it 1000 times, but anyway).

a bear and a rabbit are taking a dump in the woods.
the bear looks at the rabbit and says "excuse me Mr. Rabbit, do you have a problem with crap sticking to your fur? And the rabbit says "no". So the bear wiped his arse with the rabbit. lol

I cleaned it up a little bit before I posted it, but you get the gist of the joke.

isn't dried crap called a dingleberry??? correct me if im wrong. im sorry guys for starting this thread.

Back
Top Bottom