Favorite Foods

I don't see why some of you people love Americanized knock off Chinese food so much. And you must ask yourself.. is Panda express really that all much better or healthier then mcdonalds? I find a big mac more appetizing then the chinese food they have. Big Macs aren't actually all that bad. I went to the Mandarin Deli again today. $5.95 for a huge bowl of soup made with handmade noodles and wontons.. it tasted wholesome. It also has no MSG like so many americanized chinese restaurants like to use. And the employees there speak only a moderate amount of english.. they mostly speak mandarin.

Well, it depends on WHAT you order. 70% of the fast food there is americanized. But like 3 or 4 dishes are chinese. Yeah, it's pathetic, but some of it is accualy real chinese. But I still think it's an insult to China.

As for MacDonalds, that's the worst fucking place to eat.. I nearly threw up once on their Happy Meal when I was young. Big macs are ok, but nothing like a real hamburger, made in real fasion. Anyways, I hate macdonalds with a passion, for what they do to addict little children. It's really not that far off from Tobacco companies (who are the center of all evil..........). Smoking is the most idiotic and pathetic thing a person can do to their health.

Anyways, i'm glad there aren't any Russian Fast foods around here. I like real russian food that we make at home.

rakedog said:
Well, it depends on WHAT you order. 70% of the fast food there is americanized. But like 3 or 4 dishes are chinese. Yeah, it's pathetic, but some of it is accualy real chinese. But I still think it's an insult to China.

As for MacDonalds, that's the worst fucking place to eat.. I nearly threw up once on their Happy Meal when I was young. Big macs are ok, but nothing like a real hamburger, made in real fasion. Anyways, I hate macdonalds with a passion, for what they do to addict little children. It's really not that far off from Tobacco companies (who are the center of all evil..........). Smoking is the most idiotic and pathetic thing a person can do to their health.

Anyways, i'm glad there aren't any Russian Fast foods around here. I like real russian food that we make at home.

Some of it actually is real chinese, but what about the quality sakes?

Big Macs are nothing like a real hamburger, but they aren't horrible. Aren't great.. but sometimes I crave one. Like once a year maybe. I hate McDonalds for their stupid f--king crispy strips commericals. Okay I had that chicken just for the hell of it and it sucked.. it was freaking horrible. Fat, fat and more fat. I had better chicken at California Chicken Roasters (for you Californians here). Smoking is idiotic and so is McDonalds.

I'm glad there isn't Spanish fast food here cause I would be pissed. You only can make Spanish tapas with fresh food.. not food that has been sitting on the heater for a week.

What are spanish tapas?

there is a really nice mexican grill down here in the Bay Area called Baja Fresh.. their mexican food is accualy.. Real mexican food.. it's REALLY good.

And yeah, quality is not to be expected at Panda Express. But I can't flat out say they suck, some of the food isn't THAT bad.

Tapas what the Spanish people eat before dinner (I think) because they eat dinner really quite late, so Tapas is like supper before dinner. Its like a platter of food like fritata (potato pancake), presciuto ham (cant spell) and like other stuff. Giancarlo knows.

Not really. Tapas are what people eat for lunch... or anytime. Me and my friends instead of eating lunch or dinner just go bar to bar eating different tapas until we are full.

And no.. don't ever confuse spanish food mixed up with mexican food.

rakedog said:
What are spanish tapas?

there is a really nice mexican grill down here in the Bay Area called Baja Fresh.. their mexican food is accualy.. Real mexican food.. it's REALLY good.

And yeah, quality is not to be expected at Panda Express. But I can't flat out say they suck, some of the food isn't THAT bad.

Heh...Baja Fresh is ok. I like Chipotle better...their burritos are so freakin' big! And it's all fresh, made to order (but, you have to choose from the menu options though...).

Rakedog: Well for real mexican food you have to go south of the border. To say Rosario... in Baja California.. or further south (just don't eat salads don't there).

Back
Top Bottom