CAN"T DECIDE - INTEL OR AMD!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but this Gian says that AMD beats intel in 80% tests. And i am not getting down on you gian, we made up, just freindy battering.

LOL Well the P4 does do good in the DviX encoding and crap. Which stresses the point that AMD's are truely gaming CPU's while P4's should stay as video/ picture editing etc. CPU's...

Re: CAN

AMD ZEN said:
GO for it! Blow up that Intel! you can DO IT!! Prescotts suck, Northwoods suck, Intel sucks (except for the Dothan core which is in the Pentium M) You are a fool to think that AMD can be defeated by a CPU that has to communicate with the on-motherboard memory just to access files. Learn about AMD, then argue with me, until then , close your mouth and behave like a good little Intel suckup.

Oh, and if you want to hit the 5GHz mark, you better get a better MOBO! Abit's LGA775 FATALITY will do the trick.

No that chipset wont overlclock that far. As for your AMD, with 2 x ultras you just beat mine with 1 x GT. So whats the week link then?

And dont forget I still have an overclocked AMD64 so that I can see both sides of the argument. Thats why I have Nvidia & ATI. Nvidia is the best of those two.

YAY! nVIDIA rules! You should go to the NVIDIA vs. ATI thread and help support me! LOL :D

LOL Don't get me wrong. ATI's have their advantages too, but I prefer nVIDIA's better.

Re: CAN

gibant1 said:
No that chipset wont overlclock that far. As for your AMD, with 2 x ultras you just beat mine with 1 x GT. So whats the week link then?

And dont forget I still have an overclocked AMD64 so that I can see both sides of the argument. Thats why I have Nvidia & ATI. Nvidia is the best of those two.

You don't see the whole argument. I've seen the arguments you have made that have bashed AMD. You called it a CPU that causes restarts. You have no credibility. Oh by the way, no Intel EE beats the AMD 64 (when comparing comparable CPUs). Overclocked or not. I also don't want to hear about benchmarks comparing a non-clocked AMD 64 with an overclocked EE. That's not fair. You have to overclock both then it'll be fair.

Giblet, you need to understand the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom