Favourite Music

Classical Music is just as hard, if not harder :D And you don't have drugs and whiskey to see you through the hard times ;) well you do... but you're not generally allowed to whereas in Rock its almost a prerequisite.

Slayer said:
Totally agree ... in my opinion it takes more skill to be in a good (note I said good; I'll admit that some bands that are released onto the metal community are an absolute embarrasment) metal band than it does in any other genre. A band is a group of people exceptionally skilled with the instrument they play or what part they play in each song. Each song has got to be organised to perfection; not one bass drum beat or one guitar note can be missed. Which, to me, makes Metal a more skilled genre that any other out there.

But like I said, my opinion; and it's that opinion that is one of the reasons that I love metal for what it is and what it stands for.

For me all rock.. metal, punk, classic rock.. all requires a great amount of skill. I think when you go back to the Stones you can see a huge amount of skill there. Keith Richards is one of the greatest bass guitarists in the world. A band has to work together and the Stones have done that for like forty years, pretty well too. Mick Jagger also has compiled some of the most controversial songs ever to exist, including Sympathy For the Devil and Street Fighting Man.

Punk is awesome I love it+its extremely controversial unless its pussy GoodCharlotte and Simple Plan who arent punk anyway, just boy bands

Yeah basically I love controversial music... but not rap, or pop. And I hate boy bands.. no matter how cute the members are.

Back
Top Bottom